Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Great Christmas! But no pictures...

So we had a great Christmas! I admit that this year was a tad bit strange because this was the first year that I did not fly back to Oklahoma. It was Hannah and I's first Christmas on our own..... And we didn't have a Camera... : (

Although we were not with my family back in Oklahoma, we were with our surrogate family here in Oregon, the Temperinis. I LOVE them! We had a great time with some great people. Curt and Kiley came over with their 2 children Cassey(Cubby) and Jaxon. They are some of the cutest little stinkers I have ever seen and although Cubby pretty much hates me (not really, she just gives me evil stares) I loved having them around, especially Jaxon's cute little smile.

One thing that I realized this year was how grateful I am for the family I have all around me. Hannah and I just recently moved out to the northwest and really didn't know very many people, but the few people we did know have been indispensable. If it were not for the Temperinis we would not have had a place to stay and would not have found the home we have today. If it were not for Tom Gibbons I would not have the job I have and would not be able to afford anything, let alone the new place we are renting. Also, with Hannah being pregnant we have a FLOOD of people saying how they have toys, car seats, swings, cribs, cloths, and almost everything we would need for a baby that they will give to us. We are so lucky and blessed! I know that it is no longer Thanksgiving, but I am really grateful for all the help and love we have received.

Once again, we don't have a working camera, but as soon as we do we will have pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment