Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The excitement begins.. I am stoked.

So here I am, at work, helping my husband with his work, (kind of fun to me, by the way) and I am looking at some of my facebook friends and their lives, something I hardly ever do, surf Facebook for work, not lying either....So back to my point, I am looking at a friend of mine's blog, a friend I haven't talked to in a long time (the guilt is coming all too quickly) but I find that I am on her bloglist and I think, Wow! I need to post something about what is going on in my life. So here is the excitement for the week, and follow ups to come!!


Drumroll.............................. Ron and I are going on a journey, to one of the wonders of the world.....




This is just one of the amazing things we are going to see! The Beautiful Portland Oregon Temple.



We are also going to be able to touch the ocean (Something I haven't done in 3 years, and this is coming from a Florida girl).

These are just a taste of the goodness we will be partaking of in this week. Stay tuned for the post-trip pictures.








3 comments: