Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How we started.....Ha, Ha, Ha

Ron doesn't like pictures (actually I don't remember) but he didn't like getting his picture for the ward directory, so I had to go to his house and get his picture for the ward directory.

Yeah, who could turn down this face? The next time we said Hey to each other was in October some time. I said, "Hey Ron!" and he was like, "Who are you again?" What a great pick up line, eh? I reminded him of who I was and how I knew him, "I'm Hannah. I took your picture for the ward directory...." "Oh, yeah. Well, Hey."

We would say hey every once in a while. Around Thanksgiving and Christmas time, Ron and Joe came to church. I was excited because I hadn't seen Joe in a long time. I sat by Joe and Ron and then left for some reason. He said that was the first time he was like, wait where did she go?, but that didn't really spark anything other than a thought.

Fast Forward to end of January....Ron invited me to come in the van (Chris' van) and so we talked the whole way to Alpine and all the way back. Super flirted and lots of chatter, but after an invite to watch a movie (Ron invited me) and I turned it down because I had to work early the next day, he was like, "You're such an old woman!"

President's day 2011, we had FHE and then played games afterwards. While a lot of flirty went on that whole night, Ron was secretly trying to ask me out. After getting home and starting my cleaning check, Ron texted me and asked me on a date. I said yes. We went to the store as we were planning our date and talked till 3 in the morning, wanting to talk more, but we had school the next morning. We went on a date on Wednesday and 27 days later we were engaged! After lots of dates and time to plan (3 months, just a little too long) we got married in Logan, Utah.


and held a beautiful reception the next day! Then it was honeymoon....of course, no pictures!


Thus we continued making a new life together.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! So fun - I'm glad you started off with this. Also I never got to tell you but you look beautiful!! The dress turned out lovely, but what I loved the most is your hair with the flowers - what a beautiful bride! Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you never told your Furby about it until the very end. Gasp. The betrayal. I mostly forgive you :) For now.

    ReplyDelete