Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Sitting, Wishing, Waiting

I think I have decided that there is purpose to having labor contractions, but no baby come out. As to what purpose that is, I have no idea. I mean, God wouldn't have purposeless things like this, would he?
I certainly hope not.


Shane is kicking me awesome as I write this post. He is trying to get his word in too. He is saying, "I want to come home, just let me out!" Maybe I am just optimistic, maybe he is not going to be such a happy creature when he first comes. Needless to say, he is creating action in my abdomen.

Ron is peacefully sleeping right now. It is 5:39 am and I have been up since 5 am. Yet another thing that is hopefully not purposeless. I tend to think that is nature preparing me for the months of feedings I am about to be committed to. Maybe yes, maybe no. Only the universe knows.

Life is exciting however. I know it is a little frustrating to have to wait, but I think I am going to look back at this time and realize how special it was. Life without children. Being able to snuggle with my husband without wondering about other individuals and their wellbeing. A precious time that I do not wish away. So I guess this waiting is for a purpose: letting me soak up all the time I have left with my incredible and loving companion. Ps. Our 2nd anniversary is in week. Crazy how fast that went, yet how slow it creeped along. Love Ronald Dean Beck, Jr. more than words can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment