Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

We all need saving

I failed today.

Shane spit up all over himself while I was making dinner. It never ceases to make me cry when he does this. I feel guilty because it usually happens while I wasn't looking.

I found the craigslist ad for the job that I sent an email to the boss of the person who's job I really want and who wants me to have her job. I sent that email on Saturday, a day after the job listing was put up. I just found the listing today and sent in my resume again. Fail.

I feel like I have failed my husband and child because I am not what they think. I am just a person trying to do my best. I am not the "amazing" person that they trust. I just am. I wish that I could accept that idea: this is adequate. I am adequate. More honestly, I am made adequate by sacrifice of Jesus Christ. How does one come to accept that? Accept their self as good enough?


No comments:

Post a Comment