Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Did 14 hours just go by?

Work goes so much faster when I have things to do.

I was sick this past Monday and so yesterday and today (Wednesday) went by so much quicker. I have been working on an Excel file so that I can be more organized with our accounts. I hope it goes smoother this month than it did last month. I never thought that talking to people would become harder than it has, but it has. I really like emailing (never thought that would be the case) and I don't mind the phones really that much either, I just have found that people are harder to interact with since I got burned out with my previous two jobs. But it was a great day for work.

We made a super unhealthy dinner (Mac & Cheese with weenies and pork and beans). That being said, it was still really good! Then I took a wonderful nap (like an hour) and I brought my book home and I am excited because I am going to read. I just got to the section on Organic! It would be so fun to take a class from Michael Pollan.

Thoughts for the day:
I am less jealous of my friend, I really hate staring at the computer all day long; I really like reading blogs; I am grateful for "fresh" fruit (as fresh as probably GMO watermelon can come). I loved that it was cool today and I am not looking forward to summer; I am blessed with a great husband and wonderful ward.

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are blogging again after a little break :) and I learned a few things about you tonight. I love that about blogs so keep it up! Love you "Sis!" (I love that by the way!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete