Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Montage

So,

Pretty much here is the rest of the story.

The point I was trying to make in the previous post, which did NOT happen, was that forgiveness is really important in our lives. And who a better person to practice on than God!
He doesn't NEED our forgiveness because he hasn't wronged us, but often times when our dreams are shattered to become better than what we had in store, we feel wronged and we have to practice forgiving Him and ourselves.

Second thought: Some people are just not ready for what they most want. I think about when I wanted to be married and I just wasn't as ready as I thought I was, until I was really ready and then I didn't worry about it. I got married 6 months later to my amazing man, Ron!

Third thought: It is okay to grieve the loss of dreams. It is about progression and taking our time on the path. Some people have their dreams come to pass, but there will be roadblocks later on and it might be even more painful than having had it earlier.

Last thought: Our lives have purpose and our lives are dependent upon Trust in something greater. I believe it is because of God, his son, Jesus Christ and a hope of eternal life. Some people think differently.

Those were the rest of my thoughts from Saturday. It just took a while to write it down here.

-Hannah

1 comment:

  1. "Some people are just not ready for what they most want."
    I'd like to add to that. Some people get what they want most and then are terrified. That has happened to me in the past, but I think it has to do with me being afraid of change. Even if that change is all I ever wanted and more.

    ReplyDelete