Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Shane: 3 Months!

So Shane is now 3 months old as of yesterday. However, he is so "healthy" he looks like anywhere from a 4 to 6 month old.

He has found his hands and loves to gnaw on them. He has rolled over about 20 times total. He goes 2.5 hours between feedings and sleeps 8 to 9 hours straight at night. He is super strong and can hold up his head incredibly well. He sits in his "bumbo" all by himself and is usually on the counter while Mommy makes dinner. He has kicked himself off the couch twice already. He has almost outgrown his baby tub and is now too big for his swing. I don't know how much he weighs because that is at his 4 month checkup, but he was 14.5 lbs and 24.5 inches long at his 3month, 1week checkup. He has about outgrown his size 2 diapers but we are finishing up the package that we got on sale. Highly considering doing cloth diapering after this bag is done. We haven't decided yet, but it is very attractive. We just got called into Primary as team teachers, so he goes to Grandma Mecham during 2nd and 3rd hour. She said he was giggling up a storm today. I am grateful for people who love babies and are trustworthy enough to take care of my little man while I serve other places.

Oh, and my favorite part so far: He talks!


As always: Pictures and videos below.





















4 comments:

  1. I tried to play the video and it says it is private. Can you fix that? I really want to watch it :)
    Reading about the "grandma" taking care of Shane while you are doing your calling makes me think of Rexburg and the wonderful people who were like family (when the boys were babies) while we were away from blood family. It takes a village and I am grateful for those adopted family that step up to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, just saw it and Hannah, you have such a pretty voice. I know I was suppose to be watching Shane but I couldn't stop watching you. I had to re-watch it to look at Shane. Ha! Ronald sings and plays instruments and I guess I have just focused on that, never even asking you if you can sing. Seriously impressed, Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable i am so proud of u guys love u uncle chuck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was that not ADORABLE? So Sweet, Hannah & Ron. What a cute, cute baby, too!
    This was beautiful! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete