Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

So yeah, that blog thing right?

In our last post, I wrote that people update their blogs for many reasons. I thought I would update again and tell everyone that we do live....even if it means I get to stay home while Ron works. I blessing I will NEVER stop being grateful for.


Here is the latest prego pic:

Sorry about the hair....it had been a long day.

We also went on a date to the Ridgefield Wildlife Refuge. It was a beautiful typical Northwest day, but we actually had some sun shine on us.





Can you find me?

Literally right outside our car window.


One of the ugliest creatures on earth.....a nuphrone? Ron knows and isn't here to correct me.

The life of just enjoying the grass and relaxing....


It has been a fun couple of weeks. I am starting to have appointments every 2 weeks for the little person inside. He lets me know he is awake often and I am starting to get to that point where I am uncomfortable a lot of the time. 6.5 weeks until his due date. Crazy how soon it will be.

Loving the time with just me and Ron....He is just the right fit for me and I am so grateful for that. We are crazy together.

3 comments:

  1. lol you are so funny babe. The "nuphrone" is actually a Nutria or Coypu. lol love you
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coypu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Have fun for the next 6.5 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the birds AND you! You look beautiful!! -Garrity

    ReplyDelete