Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

I can officially say it

So, remember that post where I talked about loving my husband....it still applies.

I can finally put it out there for the public to see.


WE ARE MOVING!!!!!!!

To the beautiful area of Portland/Vancouver.

I am pretty excited for the fact that we are moving from Utah. It has been over 4 months of pondering, thinking, researching, praying, fasting, all of this list multiple times.....to decide it is the thing that Ron and I are needing to do. He found an AMAZING program at Clark College and he will be attending there in January. He still will be doing online classes with UVU so that he can get those GE classes out of the way, but I am so excited.

We are truly being blessed for this move and even though I have been SUPER HESITANT at things going too fast, I feel like everything is working out for the best.

We are excited for this adventure, and it will be an amazing thing!

-Will you keep you updated on how everything goes in the next couple of weeks.

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment